Juan L Guerra Jr Attorney In Texas Drug Lawyer In Houston And South Texas Review
I hired Juan L.Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas.
My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I got this case dismissed", "I got that case dismissed". Right away Juan started saying that the cops are always wrong and he can get this case dismissed.
I sold two cars, pawned Jewelry, borrowed all kinds of money. I paid Juan $30,000.00. to start helping my dad. We went to court a few times and then says the best deal he could get was 12 years in jail!
Juan then said there was another option. My dad could become a snitch, a rat and he would do 10 years and pay a $15,000.00 fine! So in the end, Juan asked me for another $20,000.00 to continue handling the case. I fired Juan.
I was then referred to another lawyer who ended up closing out the case and my dad got 5 years in jail. I paid that lawyer $5,000.00. I cannot believe that lawyers like Juan L. Guerra, Jr.
are allowed to lie to people like this! Juan made all kinds of lying promises and I could tell it was all about bragging and money with him. Juan gives all Lawyers a bad name! Juan should not be lying and stealing and then bragging that he is a great lawyer.
Juan is a *** bag thief!Beware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drug Lawyer In Houston And South Texas
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."