Juan L Guerra Jr Attorney In Texas Drug Lawyer In Houston And South Texas Review

I hired Juan L.Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas.

My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I got this case dismissed", "I got that case dismissed". Right away Juan started saying that the cops are always wrong and he can get this case dismissed.

I sold two cars, pawned Jewelry, borrowed all kinds of money. I paid Juan $30,000.00. to start helping my dad. We went to court a few times and then says the best deal he could get was 12 years in jail!

Juan then said there was another option. My dad could become a snitch, a rat and he would do 10 years and pay a $15,000.00 fine! So in the end, Juan asked me for another $20,000.00 to continue handling the case. I fired Juan.

I was then referred to another lawyer who ended up closing out the case and my dad got 5 years in jail. I paid that lawyer $5,000.00. I cannot believe that lawyers like Juan L. Guerra, Jr.

are allowed to lie to people like this! Juan made all kinds of lying promises and I could tell it was all about bragging and money with him. Juan gives all Lawyers a bad name! Juan should not be lying and stealing and then bragging that he is a great lawyer.

Juan is a *** bag thief!Beware!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Juan L Guerra Jr Attorney In Texas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Juan L Guerra Jr Attorney In Texas.
Filing a new complaint about